Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

2012 is here! We had a great Christmas this year. Jordis was really happy and excited about Santa coming and about Jesus' birthday. She thinks it is very cool that she and Jesus have their birthday in the same month. She asked me one day "Mommy, how many is Jesus going to be?" Such a sweet innocent question. So we made cupcakes for her class on her birthday, had cake on her birthday and at her party. Then we made cupcakes again for Jesus on Christmas. I for one and done with any form of cake for a while!

The boys have enjoyed being home for 2 1/2 weeks. They sleep later and later everyday. One more day to sleep late tomorrow and then back to school. It was a much needed break for them and me.

I am looking forward to this new year. We have a lot of exciting things happening in 2012. To start it off, our little baby Stella will be here at the beginning of March. My brother and his wife are finally having their first child. I can't wait! This summer I plan to make up for the crappy summer we had last year with trips to the beach, much time at the pool and relaxing and having lots of fun with the kids. Then in September I will celebrate a BIG birthday. I plan to party in the dreaded age of 40. In November Eric and I will celebrate 20 years of married. 20 years have flown by and I am so looking forward to celebrating being married to my best friend.

No comments: