Monday, July 30, 2012

Things are changin'

Our lives are once again making some big changes. Jordis is starting school which seems unreal! AND she has lost her first baby tooth! Kindergarten in 21 days, she is so excited. She is no longer a baby or even a preschooler. She does continue to be sassy, energetic and silly. I am looking forward to the next chapter in her life. Spencer has shocked the world this summer by initiating the process of getting a job and getting up every day at 530 (AM!!) to go to work. He has shown so much maturity and responsibility over these months! We couldn't be prouder of him! Now he is getting ready to go to 9th grade. Unbelievable, he is a high school freshman! Trevor is having a super chilled out summer. He is babysitting for me every day and just hanging out. Last month his baseball team won the league championship. He made the winning hit which has had everyone we know talking about him! He was so happy and now has a nice 1st place trophy that HE can be proud of. We are so proud of him and his commitment to baseball. Eric's still working hard. He has been traveling a lot this summer which I do NOT like. But it pays the bills. We are a few months away from the big 20th anniversary. I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday we walked down the aisle. I love him more than ever! I'm still on my quest to lose weight. It seems like it has been a never ending process. I am determined to get it off for good this time. It's amazing how much better I feel just losing a few pounds. Vacation was amazing this year. We took the kids to our happy place, Jamaica. They loved it and it was so great to be back there!

No comments: